adsey666adsey666

Main Games Reviews Stats

Little Black Dot - Demo Little Black Dot - Demo

Not sure if I'm just being stupid and missing something, but on the 4th level i died, and there was no way of coming back? maybe put a menu in or a restart button :) or just send the little black dot back to the start of the level? :)

icoreytm responds:

For some reason it randomly does this on certain web browsers, i hope to find the problem before i make it into a full game

Kid Launcher Kid Launcher

Wow!

Everything runs so smoothly, the animations are great, and gameplay is sweet and as your first game, way to break the ice, great things can be expected from thee

Ubergrounds Ubergrounds

lols

i don't know whats wrong with it to be honest, lotta detail, and controls arn't to bad, and it's better than anything i've made so far...

happy pico day

ShizzleCreature responds:

well its because ppls have their own pico day sumbissions so they are blamming every other pico day sumbission so they will win,and getting their freinds to blam the other games too...so yeah its annoying but thx for the review!

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

What??

I don't know what a lot of people are talking about, this game is hard, yeah, but cmon its still awesome

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

WOW

This Is Awesome!!!!
ever thought of making this an Iphone/Ipod App??? maybe you'd get alittle bit of moolah for your hard work

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

could be in for somthing

i liked it although it was way to short and way to easy, although i'd rather it be too easy than too hard i also reckon the next one will be good